Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2020

PAL fitness.

On 13 of February 2020, I didn't bring togs to school so I had to go help with PAL fitness. PAL stands for Physical Activity Leaders.

 I was put into a group with some other yr 7's  and a couple yr 8's. I came late so they explained what games we were doing, for the elder kids and younger. Them Mr Pickard told a group show one of their games. 

The game we played was Bump, which is a game with hoops on the ground for us to hop in to be safe. There was a tagger trying to tag everyone, only one person are allowed in a hoop at a time. The reason for the name is because if your not in a hoop you can BUMP someone out then your in the hoop!

So I had a fun time trying everyone's games and working out how to be a PAL!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun Max, I look forward to seeing what will be planned for PAL this week. Will you be a leader?

    ReplyDelete